TATI BODUCH Designer Handbag, JASPER Collection, genuine leather: brown, knitwear: magenta
This handbag has an original triangular shape, curved bottom and it is very elegant.
TATI BODUCH handbags stand out from others due to its original design, ergonomic shape, elegant feminine look, artistic outlines on knitted fabric, and warm rich color palette.
With the usage of knitted fabric, bags are soft and delicate to the touch and the combination with the generous leather gives them a luxurious yet subtle look.
- Outstanding quality
- Natural leather of brown color (in other versions: red / green / yellow / pink / mustard )
- Italian genuine bovine leather with pebble grain - Mastrotto Tannery, a world leader in leather production (Collection ADRIA COLORS: 023 Cremisi)
- Decoration - artistic knitwear fabric trim
- Knitted fabric - Italian yarn (50% merino wool, 50% acrylic low pilling) from Filivivi, the Italian world yarn market leader
- Fabric trim is impregnated to increase resistance to dirt
- Inside - pocket, which is closed using a zipper
- Inside lining – soft genuine leather
- Italian gold-plated fittings
- Zipper - metal, high-end - by YKK (world leader, extremely severe quality control)
- Limited series
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Detachable shoulder strap: 100 cm
- Length: 30 cm (11.8 in) Width: 7 cm (2.8 in) Height: 19 cm (7.5 in)
- Weight: 550g (19.4oz)
- Box: 34cmx31cmx12cm
- Warranty: two-year limited warranty (proof of purchase required)
- Made in the UK
- You can also buy the same style scarf (from the same Italian merino yarn)
- Opinions and reviews: "True masterpiece","Superior bag craftsmanship","Great design","Thats outstanding","Beautifully packed", ,"Pretty nice","Love this bag"